Point Park University welcomes recruiters and exhibitors to the 2018 National High School Dance Festival Feb. 28 through March 4, 2018.
Participants are encouraged to arrive the day before the Festival begins.
Faculty interested in teaching at the Festival must submit a Festival Faculty Volunteer Teaching Registration by Oct. 31, 2017.
Institutions interested in having a table and representatives for recruitment and information purposes at the Festival must fill out the Recruiter Registration and submit payment by Jan. 5, 2018. No on-site registrations will be accepted.
The recruiter registration will register your organization or institution for the National High School Dance Festival. You will also be able to include scholarship and advertisement information for the program. A registration fee of $300 includes up to two recruiters. Additional recruiters are $75 each.
Each registered recruiter or exhibitor will receive:
- ID Badge and full-color copy of Festival program
- Inclusion of recruiter or exhibitor institution or company name in Festival program
- List of student Festival participants with high school contact information
- Access to scholarship audition classes, if offering a scholarship
- Access to all festival events (excluding dance classes)
- Each registered recruiter per institution donating a scholarship will receive an electronic booklet
Please review all deadlines, forms, and fees before registering.