In accordance with the philosophy of the National High School Dance Festival, we ask that all recruiters observe the following guidelines:
- Only official representatives from each institution and/or summer program who are offering scholarships may be present at the auditions. No high school teachers, chaperones, parents, or students are permitted in the audition area at any time.
- Audition classes will be held on Thursday, March 1, 2018, from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. in the George Rowland White Performance Center
- Auditions are open only to those students who have registered and paid prior to arrival at the Festival. Absolutely no on-site registrations will be accepted.
- Recruiters may distribute information about their institution and dance programs only in the exhibition area
- Interviews with individual students should be scheduled in the exhibition area
- Recruiters may observe Festival classes, space permitting
- Recruiters may attend all concerts
- Recruiters may not offer students gifts or favors
- No individual on-site auditions are permitted at any time during the Festival